Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Am So Many and All of You Are But One

I am so many and all of you are but one
You are all surrounded
There is nothing to fear from me
I glide through the angelic forests
Pursuing the radiant love of eternity
(How nicely the moons sing to us)
You’re trapped and I don’t care
I can conquer the last and the first
There are no concerns among the vivid
Your dullness must ache as stars devour you
What chance did you have being so numerous
My solitariness was impregnable
(How gladly does the audacious mountain dream)
My virtue is swimming home
I live the triumph of a thousand dances
No pity or shame or floundering cares
All of you dejected and defeated in your multitude
(How weary the meadow springs cry out)
Watch me now watch me
I am everywhere while only here
This is my destiny
Do you understand now?

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is a profound and moving poem. I wrote poetry too ()my blog is https://thelostpoemsoftheunworthypilgrim.blogspot.com/) but I cant write anything as inspiring as this. Each time I read it I see more to it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete