Friday, August 5, 2016

One More Chance

Dawn of a thousand crazy lights
Weekends full of blessed lazy nights
The rasping sound of my brain at work
The glittering madness of the tasks I shirk
All it is now it always was
And when I saw it I knew it twas
Gleaming, preening, leering and cold
Getting off on thoughts so bold
I cry the same song
Live the same wrong
I tuck in the police of my mind
And to the periwinkle I am kind
There goes and blows and toes
I like it this way goodness knows
I cannot eat the dreams of yore
But into my lustful meditation insanity I pour
It is the golden age of all the rage
And I’m yet ready to turn the page
The do’s and don’ts and can’ts just swell
And I tell the evil donut masters to go to hell
These are the days of the angel dance
Please oh Mother Nature give me one more chance

No comments:

Post a Comment