Monday, April 25, 2011

A Miracle a Moment


I got it all wrong
But it ended up all right
Took a peaceful life
And had a fight
Rambled and stumbled
Complained and grumbled
Spit eternity in the eye
Never had the sense to cry
Still I found l love and laughter
And much of what I was after
Was a miracle a moment
Though I’d....
Stomped jumped hollered and ran
Right through your flower bed
You wished me dead
But here I am
God I’m lucky
God I’m happy
God I’m so undeserving
But there it is
And here am I
I can fly
Fly
Look at me
I survived
Drank too much
Thought to little
Except of me me me
Took without asking
But finally learned to say
Thank you
And mean it
A miracle a moment
As I figured it out
Through the help of others
Stuck around and listened
Took it to heart
Fatherhood
Serenity
More than okay now
On to something
Seizing the day
And sharing the gifts
Miracle
Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment