Monday, January 24, 2011

That’s Me


That’s me over there
The fellow dipping chips into salsa
The salsa is in the little blue bowl
It’s not as spicy as I like it so I’ve added tabasco sauce
Sure tastes good
I enjoy a snack at the computer sometimes
Am careful not to get any food on the keyboard
I’m doing my usual web searches (having already read my email)
There are sport stories about angry men complaining
There are news stories about angry men complaining
There are message boards where angry men post complaints
There are also games one can wile away precious minutes playing
There are pictures of pretty girls (some behaving quite naughtily)
I think that a lot of angry men look at them to feel better after all the complaining they do
You can also watch movies on the internet
Fun!
You can also buy things
So easy
The internet makes life so much easier
Reduces how much time we have to interact with each other
It’s so much easier than it used to be to find out what people are angry about
Plus you can get real values on books
Of course if you have a locally owned bookstore its better to patronize it
I try to
It would also be nice if we didn’t avoid interacting with each other quite so much
You’ll notice I’m gobbling up the chips
There’s no one else home so my manners aren’t what they should be
I don’t eat a lot of junk
Besides I go to the gym and work out every other day
I read a lot 
I don’t eat meat
I rarely vent my anger on the internet or anywhere else
No, I don’t keep it bottled up inside
I try to write about it or discuss it dispassionately
Helps
I’m as far from perfect as you can get
But I’m okay
That’s been me at the computer enjoying some chips and salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment